Checking boiler safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
peekay and bengasman would you please leave it alone for a while.

I am finding it frustrating when joe90 replies quickly to your posts.

I am waiting for a reply off the expert doineedaRGI, and as we all know its very difficult to be joe90/doineedaRGI the same time.

Thanks ;)

Sponsored Links
ok gremlin i will hold off but dont hold your breath while waiting for a reply
he is a tool as i am sure you know

Taking his time to change though.
Considering a few years ago on you tube joe use to parade in red hot pants and a guitar, wonder if hes had enough time to change to his doineedaRGI hot pants.

Sponsored Links
hey i know weather must be lot better down south than up here blowing
a gale here too
is that a wind up about mr90 in hotpants cos if it is how the hell can he even show up on here

...is that a wind up about mr90 in hotpants cos if it is how the hell can he even show up on here
This is a politically correct forum where we don't discriminate, and everybody is welcome to post; straight, gay, bi and trannies alike.

Not a wind up peekay53.

There was a thread or an argument a few years ago.
It was something to do with who was best at some music, singing or guitar playing.

Joe had a link to his you tube videos.
He looked a right perve in those red shorts.

The vision haunts me to this day. Ugh.

well i am off back to the relative sanity of the combustion chamber
and grem thanks for the warning if ever that comes up a a utube clip i will give it a swerve

This is a politically correct forum where we don't discriminate, and everybody is welcome to post; straight, gay, bi and trannies alike.

But excludes joe and his little friend. ;)

They're also going to say "You should have had CCN1, Cenwat and CPA1 as well as being registered. But he already knows that, he's obviously a wind up merchant.

and a first class p narse to go with it. :rolleyes:

I've had my boiler serviced each year (837 ecotec), the engineer inserts the sample probe into the flue turret & records the combustion readings ,thats all he does , I have purchased a sprint V2 analyser due to the fact it is costing me £98 per year for a service , WHY CAN'T I DO THIS? ,as far as i know all that is required is for the CO/CO2 ratio to be below .004 , as long as combustion readings are within tolerence what is the problem with testing @ the flue terminal myself? ,am also prepared to use my analyser on my neibours boiler too along with a nominal charge of £10 ,if i find CO/CO2 ratio exceeds action level then obviously time to call a RGI.

I am NOT asking for gas advice so please do not post back with 'we are not at liberty to advice',if this is the case i will push the 'ignore' button.

TIA.

You all bite like chub on this forum.............Heheheheheheh!!!
Classic!!
Plenty of my neighbours want my probe up their flue........... :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back