Ferroli Optimax HE 38 diverter fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I have had the above boiler fitted for 5 years now without any problems touch wood until today when i noticed the " hot water no heating " trick that seems to be scattered over the net, after an hour or so it would seem that the first thing i should do is change the diverter as there is no fault codes only reverts back to D2 after a minute or so of being fired up on heating, my question is the diverter is the same as the HE 31 and was wondering if the main board and lcd is the same too? i have seen a few second hand boilers local that i could take these parts off to try a lot cheaper than buying new, don't get me wrong as soon as the fault has been nailed a new replacement will be in order but until then...well....purse strings and all
Thanks all for your time :unsure:

Sponsored Links
All this assumes you are gas safe registered and you are not. so cheaper to pay someone to sort out problem than electrocute or blow yourself up.

This does not assume i am gas safe registered at all, but the guy who wants the answers to the question is , can you answer any of the questions or not as any help would be much appreciated before we spend X amount of time trying to get through to Ferroli ??? im guessing by your reply you cannot? or am i now the one assuming things i shouldn't
Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back