grohe wireless remote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a Grohe wireless shower.Been working perfectly till now.Now I get a message Service 01 on the remote.I looked on line what to do. Change batteries bot it saids that remote has to be paired. maybe someone knows how.
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Have you not got the instructions for the shower ?

Is the battery symbol flashing and a tone sounding ?
or the on/off button flashing every 30 secs ?

No I haven't got instructions, been fitted by previous owners of the house. Baterries full no noises only flashes service 01 :rolleyes:

01 is a wireless communication fault.

Check the main unit is switched on - If switched on check fuse is ok and power is getting to unit. If all ok
Check the remote is within range of unit.

I know you may say it's been working in that position but try removing remote from wall and hold it next to the base unit and operating.

It's not useally a battery fault.

Sponsored Links
If you give me your email i'll send you all the instructions for the shower. ;)

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem as the one described by jurka, would either of you be kind enough to email me the same instructions to pair the wireless remotes again, please? Previous owners have not left the instructions. - [email protected]

Thank you and sorry for bothering you.

Hi

My Grohe shower remote stopped working. Shower still operates from Main Controller.

Changed batteries - still not working.

Please can anybody help?

Can I check if unit failed - Do I have to pair it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back