Help!! Worcester Bosch Junior 28i (2005) Leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,
Got a serious problem with my Greenstar Junior 28i bolier which was fitted in 2005. Just come home to water flowing down the wall beneath my bolier. The plastic assembly which has the DHW Sensor attached to it has as part of the hydraulic block \ assembly has sprung a leak. As the water is under pressure, there are about 5 'pin prick' holes where the water is spraying out considerably. I've isolated the mains input and managed to turn the inlet valves off ( after finding a service manual and half draining my whole central heating system...).However, I can't seem to find a replacement part for the black plastic block assembly, just on the left hand side, to the right, behind the syphon that has the DHW sensor attached to it. The manual appears to indicate that this cannot be replaced. Is this a separate part or do I have to get the whole Hydraulic block? I can't seem to find any of these parts on the internet. Am I destined to have to get a new boiler?
Any help much appreciated, thanks

Sponsored Links
Gaspro your a superstar, thanks very much for the quick response, is it normal for this unit to spring a leak like this or is there likely to be additional problems which caused it to fail? :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back