I need help intergas boiler error code 4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This has been happening for a week now the guy that installed it has came and checked everything he says the gas is there and it firing and ingniting he can't fathom what the problem is he now says it could be the sensors please help if you can I have no idea what to do there are no blockages he has took took bits of and cleaned it out and put it all together it's worked over weekend but now doing the same thing
Many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
It was installed 3 years ago , my understanding is the parts are guaranteed for 5 years and the heat exchange 10 years , we had it installed and it has a service ever year by the guy who installed it . Do they have a repair team in uk ?

In that case as long as the boiler was registered intergas will send someone out to repair under warranty here is their number 01527 - 888000
give them a call in the morning.
Seems strange that your installer didnt suggest this when he came to look.

Sponsored Links
Hi just a quick update!!! I want to Thankyou for your help the engineer came out today and they have replaced the ignition module and the gas valve there have been issues apparently with this problem so on their new models they are changing the parts many many thanks

Seems odd to change both parts.

I have heard of ignition lead problems but not ignition or GV issues.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back