Ideal HE35 Repressurise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, Forgive me if this sounds thick but im not savvy on boilers at all, i did look at the FAQ on the above but am still stuck....

I have located the filler loop but the black valve on the one closest to the pressure gauge will not turn up or down to the open position to allow me to bring the pressure up, the furthest one does but nothing happens..The one closest to the gauge has a screw in it an im wondering if this has to be loosened to allow me to turn it...Also do i need to have both open to fill??

Any help would be appreciated..The pressure is at 0.5 but hasnt been adjusted since last year so no leaks etc just need to bring the pressure back up for winter..Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Both need to be in line with the pipe to be open. They can be stiff, try harder! You can't always see which way it has to turn. If the plastic breaks, undo the small screw, pull the plastic off and use a small spanner on the flats of the metal bit underneath.

Neither of these valves are for filling the boiler sounds more like isolating valves It will have an actual filling loop somewhere else.
A photo would be good ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back