Identify TRV manufacturer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I'm having trouble turning off a TRV, it still allows water past when it's in the off position. So i need to get a cap for it.

Thing is, I don't know the manufacturer - can anyone help identify it for me? I want to contact them to make sure I get the right cap, and hopefully some instructions on fitting it.

It has a little blue VW as the logo. When I search for that all I get Is Volkswagen spares.. :rolleyes:

Many thanks in advance.[/img]

Sponsored Links
We fit Vogel & Noot radiators, never seen their valves before. Might be worth a Google.

that's an old honeywell.

I used to have some, probably about 25 years old. They all failed open.

Have seen them still on the market in Italy more recently.

You might be able to put some small coins between the head and the pin.

Sponsored Links
Very old Honeywell design. They were being sold off under the name Harvey Haybridge or somesuch in the mid 80s.

Someone smashed a window on my car in Kennington Road and stole just a bag of them, left everything else in the car!

Thank you all for your replies! Ill see if Honeywell have any spares...

I plan on replacing them as I get round to each room, as several of you said they are really old!

e-mailed honeywell, they are gonna pop a couple of caps in the post. Can't fault them :)

Yes they were, under the Harvey Haybridge manufacturer's name.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back