Installing a VRT392f in an existing Vaillant ecoTECH pro28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Vaillant ecoTECH pro28 about 2 yrs old and want to replace a standard plug in time clock by installing a VRT392f.
I know its a simple swap the module and plug in, but do i have to reinitialise the boiler, or when i power back on will it just recognise the new controller?
The instructions appear to be for a first fit, not update.
Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Power down remove and plug new one in.

If you can understand the operating instructions of the 392f you are probably a genius, this will be a simple task

I had one at home for about a year till my mrs got ****ed off with not being able to work it.

Thanks for that i just wanted to check. I was installing this to make it easier for the mrs, i guess i should have read the forums first. :cry:

As for the controller programming, i have been working with software from numpty test engineers for years so should be used to nonsense logic and convoluted menus.

Ta buddy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back