Leaky Glow Worm 30CXi Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Glow Worm 30CXI Combi Boiler and noticed its leaking over the last 4-5 months. Its a drip every 10 minutes or so but leaves quite a puddle after its left for a while.

Im sure the place where its leaking from used to have a cap on it but i am not sure, If it can be confirmed that its a small part i need then it would save paying £100 for someone to come out.

I have enclosed a photo with an arrow showing where its leaking from (Its the left side when looking at it - not the pressue valve)

If it is just a cap is there a specific type i need?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You would be well advised to replace the complete filling loop kit, the cost is not much different and unless you've had a new one at some point you will probably have a plastic shaft in the filling valve which has now been upgraded to a brass shaft. Price is hardly any different
Part no 2000802600

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back