Magna Clean 'and' Fernox?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Considering installing a Magna Clean while system is empty but do I still add the Fernox inhibitor or does the Magna Clean override that?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
you still need inhibitor.

After fitting the Magnaclean run the system for a few weeks with Sentinel X400 sludge loosener, I guarantee you will be amazed and delighted to see how much black sludge the magnet traps.

Drain out the remains after 4 weeks and refill using your inhibitor.

After fitting the Magnaclean run the system for a few weeks with Sentinel X400 sludge loosener, I guarantee you will be amazed and delighted to see how much black sludge the magnet traps.

Drain out the remains after 4 weeks and refill using your inhibitor.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/plumbing/magna-clean-and-fernox.317440/#2342096#ixzz1pl3EyeYy
It's actually a new system, got rid of all the copper and replased for plastic and hand flushed every rad outside with hose, so guess just fit the Magnaclean and add the Fernox on refill then?

Thx

Sponsored Links
if you want.

I still think that if your rads are old you will get more black out of them with X400. It really does loosen the dirt.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back