Mixer Shower Installation - Enough Pressure?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm hoping to install a Grohe 1000 shower mixer in my bathroom, but need to know if I'll have enough pressure to drive it. The manual says minimum flow pressure is 0.5bar. The shower will be installed on the ground floor. I have a hot water cylinder on the first floor above the bathroom, and a cold water tank in the loft above that. I would imagine this give a height difference of 3m from the cold water tank to the mixer valve. This sounds like it will be enough, but would like to know what others think?

Thanks,

Andy

Sponsored Links
Ah ok. I've had another look round this morning and it now appears we may have a closed system. I seem to remember the engineer who came to service the system mentioning as much the other day. So this changes things and I assume we'd be ok to run the shower on this system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back