More info on combined flue system

L

lizard1975

hi i'm in the process of intensive studying for my gas core next week and today we briefly cover CFS as they will be inculded in the test. Does any one know were i could get an approved write up (hse, gas safe, etc) on them that would give me more info and that i can use during the test to check on? many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Questions like this are more suitable for the combustion chamber

But the viper book is worth a look.. Your training centre will give u all the info u need

If it is in ccn1 the question is going to be so basic I wouldn't worry. They'll give you all you need.

It will be something along the lines of:

This flue system is commonly known as

A. Swine flu
B. Man flu
C. Common flue system
D. All of the above.

With attached picture.

Sponsored Links
I was going to take the pish, but I have been to Holland and seen some of their flue systems. It's amazing what they will go through to keep blocks of flats from having multiple horizontal flue terminals poking out the side of the building :LOL:

The Dutch are fricking crazy.

Good boilers though ;).

ok, thanks.
:)
They do seem to be pretty straight forward, and we did only spend 5 min on them, so its helpful to know. My nerves are starting to get pretty raw at this stage is all. :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back