No hot water after pipe replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Forgive me for posting here with my problems, I have read quite a few things on here in the past which really helped, but I'm not able to find anything this time.

I had a leak earlier today so had to turn off all the water to the house. I believe I have also mistakenly turned on hot taps and drained them too.

Now my boiler will not detect when it's required to heat the water up. There is plenty of pressure with the water flowing out, it's just it never triggers the combi to heat the water.

I'm assuming there is something I might need to do to spring it back to life, but I can't work it out. The boiler is a ideal logic.

Thank you

Ian

Sponsored Links
Hi Daniel, thanks for the response. The heating is working fine. I never actually turned the boiler off when I took water out the system, hadn't even considered this problem.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back