NPower Refuse To Repair Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Looking for a bit of help. I have a Homecare service with NPower. There is a problem and the diverter valve needs replace, the Boiler is a Worcester HC240FSN boiler. They informed be by phone that the part can’t be sourced, the part is a D2040 diverter valve and I can see the Genuine part on Worcester Boiler Spares web site. Has anyone had this situation with their cover and how to play this?

Sponsored Links
Hi,
Looking for a bit of help. I have a Homecare service with NPower. There is a problem and the diverter valve needs replace, the Boiler is a Worcester HC240FSN boiler. They informed be by phone that the part can’t be sourced, the part is a D2040 diverter valve and I can see the Genuine part on Worcester Boiler Spares web site. Has anyone had this situation with their cover and how to play this?

Tell them that if they can't get the part they'll have to replace the entire boiler - Don't let them try to wriggle out of their responsibilities. Same old story - No problem taking your money, then look for any excuse to try to avoid liability when you have a problem....... :rolleyes:

Hi,

Tell them that if they can't get the part they'll have to replace the entire boiler - Don't let them try to wriggle out of their responsibilities. Same old story - No problem taking your money, then look for any excuse to try to avoid liability when you have a problem....... :rolleyes:

Nonsense. they don't, won't and neither need to under the contract. The part may be available, and, if it is, that is what should be pointed out to HS.

Or use an independent RGI

Precisely why these companies are a7seholes and you should always use a local independent.

Besides - that looks like a standard Giannoni diverter valve to me... ;).

Sponsored Links
Yet another example of NPower shirking their responsibilities.

I would repair your boiler in my local area for £106.

Write to their Customer Services Director Gareth Pickles and tell him of your displeasure.

They will pass it to their Executive Complaints. Wait for their final letter and then complain to the FCA.

He is also on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Tony

Yet another example of NPower shirking their responsibilities.

I would repair your boiler in my local area for £106.

Write to their Customer Services Director Gareth Pickles and tell him of your displeasure.

They will pass it to their Executive Complaints. Wait for their final letter and then complain to the FCA.

He is also on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Tony

Would you repair the valve? or oes that include the £90 for a new one?

Its cheaper for the customer if I repair it.

Also quicker for me.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back