Pelchy told me this Yesterday !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sometimes he doesnt leave home till he's found out who the dad is by the dna results on Jeremy Kyle ! :eek:

Sometimes he told me they'll be three potential dads and the dna shows its none of em !!!

Said I'd post it shane ! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
three potential dads and the dna shows its none of em !!
All under 16 and all the wrong colour.
It is occasionaly the guy who came to fix the boiler who ended up sorting out the bunny boiler.
1.gif

Sometimes he doesnt leave home till he's found out who the dad is by the dna results on Jeremy Kyle ! :eek:

Sometimes he told me they'll be three potential dads and the dna shows its none of em !!!

Said I'd post it shane ! :LOL: :LOL:
I hate all shows with DNA tests on them, if you accidentally listen to 30 seconds of the show you have to drag the job on to find out the results :mad:

Sponsored Links
I vaguely remember seeing it when I was in the quacks one morning. Preferred Jerry Springer.

Remember watching it at Uni in some degree of chemically altered state and one of the people in it just burst out "I know where yo traylor is. You ain't nothing but traylor trash"

One of the funnies things I ever saw on daytime TV. Now I don't have time for TV.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back