Problems with Osma RT-NV2 room thermostats

XRB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have Osma RT-NV2 thermostats fitted in every room controlling the under floor heating. On two of them, although it looks like everything is working OK, the clock does not change. It displays a time but it stays at a single time. Therefore it does not switch the required temperature at the requested time.

As this has now happened on three of the units (the first was replaced by the fitter as it occurred shortly after installation), I was wondering if this is a common issue and if a fix is known.

I took the front panel off and replaced the battery on the circuit board but this made no difference.

Searching around, it seems that the units are also known as 52UH873.

Any thoughts from anyone or will I have to buy new units?

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
We have a similar system and problem - of about 7 thermostats the timer has frozen on 4 of these.

did you find any solution to this? I am also trying to contact Wavin

Thanks

We have a similar system and problem - of about 7 thermostats the timer has frozen on 4 of these.

did you find any solution to this? I am also trying to contact Wavin

Thanks

No, I didn't get anywhere. I'd be interested if you make contact with Wavin.

Regards

Sponsored Links
I didnt get anywhere with Wavin, they seemed unaware of any issues.

I replaced the thermostats with units on ebay, and the new ones work fine

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back