Sanicompact automatic push-button flush **non repsonsive**

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Hopefully someone here has the knowledge of the dark arts of Saniflo. javascript:emoticon(':evil:')

I've got a job where the Saniflo is none responsive when you press the flush button, Ive never really worked with these before so any advice would be truly appreciated.

The power is fine and everything seems to be in working order apart from the button. It takes several pushes to actually work and then if fills up and flushes as normal.

Ive been told this has happened before with their Saniflo but it seems to go back to working normal after a while. They haven't got the best water pressure, I would say its below average but surely this wouldn't have an effect on the button?

Would anyone be able to give me some pointers on this one please?

Thanks Sam

Sponsored Links
Water pressure will have no bearing on the problem. It is being flushed from a cistern. There will be as near to no pressure as you can get.

I've had little dealings with macerators, but I think, from your description of the problem, the water with a single or two flushes is not reaching the switching level.

A bigger flush might be the answer.

The Saniflow pump is triggered by an internal float-switch and it quite often takes more than one flush to trigger the pump (especially with dual-flush/reduced flush volume cisterns)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back