Tavistock sinks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone had problems with Tavistock sinks, mine is a semi-recessed 'Micra'.
Had one delivered and the front is droopy, see photo.
Replacement came today after a month delay. Its identical, same droop. I wonder if its a 'design feature' :rolleyes:
When its in place on worktop the droop on the right front is more obvious.
I'm awaiting a call back from supplier.
I'd go for a different one but I already have the matching toilet from a different supplier, a different make/model may look 'different' side by side in same room?

Sponsored Links
Basins now come with this by design.
The reasoning is that if you have a blocked waste and a faulty tap you only have a small area where you need to catch water/place bucket instead of it overflowing around the whole rim.

If you believe that you'll beleive anything. :mrgreen:

Been on my hols :cool:
Got to ring them up again as no email or phone call. They (H&H Bathrooms) say they were going to ring Tavistocks and were going to get straight back to me.
Money back and go elsewhere but if they are all coming out of one mould then a different supplier will be selling the same faulty product. Or maybe I was unlucky to get 2 sinks a month apart both coming from the same mould, who knows.
That was a good answer but yes another replacement will be coming or refund.

Sponsored Links
Ah so - Tlavistlock bathrooms ;) Allegedly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back