Thermostatic Bath/Shower Mixer Recommendations !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please recommend a "reasonable" quality thermostatic bath/shower mixer suitable for a low pressure (gravity) fed system. The current bath/shower mixer (not thermostatic) has seen better days and in need of replacement.

The hot/cold water pressure to the current tap is pretty good for a gravity fed system but all the mixers I have looked at require a minimum inlet pressure of 1 bar and I doubt its that.

Any helpful advice appreciated. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Aqualisa used to do a bath shower mixer tap , the shower pt of the tap is thermostically controlled , good quality , but they are not cheap !

The fella who founded Aqualisa had a daughter who's name was Lisa , hence the name Aqua ( water ) Lisa ! useless peice of imfo but there u go :)

Thanks for the post transam.

I've looked at the Aqualisa Midas bath shower mixers but they are recommended for high pressure systems only.

I cant seem to find any reasonable quality thermostatic bath shower mixers
suitable for gravity fed systems !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back