valliant ecotec pro 28 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there after reading all similar posts my boiler is not working

it say s97 and i can get into the d modes but after that i am stuck

it comes up with a f.75 error which i believe is common but i canr get an engineer out till wednesday and have no heat or hot water

Sponsored Links
Why are you trying to get into the diagnosis settings for?

Start from basics.

What is the pressure gauge reading on your boiler?

Sponsored Links
Press the + and - buttons together.

Does this fire up the boiler?

Sounds as though your pressure sensor is blocked Or your pump has failed

i have a enginee out on wednesday is there anyway posss to bypass this block as i really need hot water not too worried about heating
all the pipes under the boiler are cold

If it is a blocked pressure sensor it is an easy fix but depends on your ability

You could try to increase the pressure to around 2 bar this will sometimes help.
If you turn the boiler off and then on again can you hear the pump run?

yeah it whirrs into life goes thru the same cycle 3 times it lasts roughly 60secs then the red light comes on and the f75 error comes on

My long distance diagnosis would be that your pressure sensor needs to be cleaned or replaced. It is a simple job for a qualified engineer.

Try with a bit more pressure (2bar) but if that doesn't work then your gonna have to wait for your engineer or find another one that can come sooner

Silver braided hose with valves at either end open both valves but only for a couple of seconds then check the pressure again

Don't take it above 2.0 bar

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back