Viessmann 100-W WB1B 26kw open vent `S`Plan Control Wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have purchased a new Viessmann 100-W WB1B 26kw open vent gas condensing boiler and want to connect it to my existing `S` plan system using cylinder and room stats with Honywell zone valves.
I have also brought the digital 2x channel timer.

The pipework is stright forward but i cannot see where the switched 240v lives are connected from the boilers control panel to feed the stats/valves and the live return to make the boiler run?? or am i missing something?
The wiring connection page 42 of the installation manual X1 shows 3 possible room stats but it is not clear if these are timed outputs and it has a capacitor and a link across the terminals are these removed?
Connection 5 shows two wires 9 and 10 for cylinder damand but again are these timed, do they just need to be closed to make the boiler run and if so how does the cylinder stat get 240v to make the valve operate??

Any help please.

Sponsored Links
Look at terminal block 96. Remove the link between L & 1, leave the capacitor in place.

Either: Take power out of L & N for your external controls, and put the switched live into 1.

Or: Connect the two grey wires to L and the two orange wires to 1.

If you use the pump overrun, with the pump wired to plug 20, tee off a small rad or heated towel rail before the two 2 ports. The frost protection won't work without this. Otherwise, use a Y Plan.

This can be set up with weather compensation for much improved fuel economy. Ask Technical on Monday.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back