vokera linear 24 boiler, wont reset, flashing red light! 01

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ran out of gas, so when gas was back on, I went to reset boiler (which I have done plenty of times) but the light didnt go to green this time. It has stayed flashing red and displays 01. I have checked pressure, which is 1.5...Ive tried turning to rest, but nothing changes. Ive swithched off at mains, then tries again, but nothing. No noises, sounds, or anything. Gas is on though as gas hob works fine. Can anyone help please??? Thanks in advance[/b]

Sponsored Links
hold tthe reset knob in position for 10 seconds and restart.

Rinse and repeat until it fires. It might ttake a good while.

Otherwise you are in RGI territory.

sorry Im a full time mum, what does rinse and repeat mean? and the reset knob middle position is off/reset, so do i need to do something else, other than just leaving it in that position? Thanks for your reply

Yes, turn the reset knob to reset. Leave for ten seconds then move back to on.

It can take a good number of goes...

It it doesn't sort itself out you'll need an engineer. You'll kick yourself if it fires up the second time he tries though :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ahhh ok I get you, will give that a go, before getting plumber out :/ thanks again

When you turn the knob to the off position does the display disappear or does it still show 01 and the red light stay on?

It should go blank when in the off position.

If it stays on. the knob is broken inside and you are not actually resetting it by turning the knob.

Hope that helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back