Warmfront help: how to refuse the Ideal logic boiler??

As have already said Logic all the way.
Much better than the Junior.

Sponsored Links
I'd rather have a Logic over a Junior as well. Not a massive fan of either manufacturer tbh.

[quote="sarahjones1975";p="2142140
Just what are these precious metals?

PCB, connector and boiler contains al, au, pb, possibly ag also.
[/quote]

Buy another boiler, and do your bit for the African economy. Mining all of these metals keeps African children in employment.

Sorry :oops:
Was confused as you said you bought one then tried to refuse a free one?
Get the logic it is really performing well with no major faults for a good two years now.
I know as I have to check the recalls and parts ordered and fault trends for my engineers in Scotland(I work for Ideal) ;)

Sponsored Links
OK, I've made up my mind, I'm going with the LOGIC after your feedback and looking at it's repair manual. If the Logic is a bag of knackers atleast it is easy to strip and gives decent fault code info. I may even be able to do it myself!

Couldn't find a repair manual for the WB junior, (is that coz they never breakdown?) looks like the expansion vessel and other bits are more time consuming to replace as they are around the back of the unit.

Will update and let you know how it goes!

Al and Pb are hardly precious metals at all. In fact the Cu is more costly!

The amount of Au and Ag in current ICs is so minute that its not generally worth reclaiming just for its value.

Fitted quite a few of these logic boilers now and they seem very very good.

Get what your given and be grateful.
People tsk!
If you don't like it buy your own boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back