Waste into soil stack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
I would recommend using a solvent weld boss insert as the connection is so close to the wc connection and you do not want any leaks from that do you.

Pete

Thanks - where do you get the solvent weld ones?

Also, I will be bringing 40mm (not 32mm as stated) waste into the branch. Effectively this will come to the outside wall about a metre away and connect into the branch. This will obviously mean a 90 bend as the 40mm comes out of the wall. I hvae seen a type of 40mnm 90 degree bend which also has access on a neighours property - I can't seem to see these on Toolstation - can anyone direct me to the thing I mean. (BTW Is it necessary to have access at this bend?)

Sponsored Links
Plumbers merchants should have the solvent boss, not likely the sheds will stock those.

Bear in mind with the waste, if it blocks, can you get a snake or similar along it to clear it? Maybe preferable to fit a rodding eye just in case, wont get a bend with access in waste pipe, fit a T instead of a bend, then a rodding eye in unused socket of the T.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back