Worcester 350 combi boiler - hot water no heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My central heating has stopped working over the past week. My hot water is fine. The demand light on my boiler doesnt come on when the controller time settings say to switch on the heating (it doesn't come on when hot water switched on either). Ive just replaced the room thermostat but it hasn't fixed the problem. Boiler's just been serviced by Scottish Gas. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
You need to be competent to use a test meter and check back from the call for heat.

First thing to check is the mode selector switch to the left of the timer. It may be set to hot water only. (I may well have had a call back myself for this very thing :oops: )

Sponsored Links
Hey guys, thanks for the responses. Turns out an idea from elsewhere sorted out my problem. All the switches were in the correct positions, etc, so I turned the thermostat up to the highest possible setting, which seems to have shocked it into working :D It's been fine overnight and into today, so thanks again, problem solved.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back