Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30CDI No central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hope someone may be able to help.
Have Greenstar 30CDi boiler hot water functioning fine but on firing up central heating it does not flame up at all ( sorry if thats a poor description.)
The controller for the unit is hard wired and can override the room thermostat controller so the fault is not comms to the stat.
I have no fault codes listed on display so any guidance would be a great help as it would stop a cold weekend. I will call an engineer monday but if i could fix it in the meantime it would be nice .
Have check condensate pipe and its not frozen or blocked.
There is no fan activation on start up of C/H although it works when hot water is fired up .
Thanks in advance.
Andy

Sponsored Links
Controllers (programmer?) Can't normally bypass the room stat , do you have a wireless stat ?

Thanks for quick response .
System has a Drayton Digistat +2 programmable room stat.
Wired to the system is a dual channel Dual Channel Drayton Lifestyle LP241 programmer which has a function to switch independently both C/H and Hot water.
It is this programmer I have used to fire up system where I see C/H will not fire although water heating does.
Hope this helps explain a little better sorry if it doesn't.

Sponsored Links
Hi
Just a quick note to say fault was with diverter valve after checking all feeds were being sent when C/H and hot water were being called for the valve was not switching . Replaced valve all working correctly. Thanks piccasso you just made me dig a little deeper and think more methodically now have warm house and happy wife !!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back