worcester bosch greenstar lpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI,
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH A PROBLEM WITH MY GREENSTAR LPG BOILER. tHE SYSTEM HAS JUST BEEN INSTALLED BUT WHEN SWITCHING IT ON IT RUNS ITS CYCLE BUT DOES NOT FIRE UP. AFTER 2-3 MINUTES I GET THE BLUE LIGHT FLASH ONCE THEN THE RESET BUTTON FLASHES TWICE 1 SECOND APART. DOE ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS - ITS A BRAND NEW BOILER. MANY THANKS

Sponsored Links
If its just been installed then the obvious answer is to call back the gas registered installer!

Have you paid yet?

Tony

HI,
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH A PROBLEM WITH MY GREENSTAR LPG BOILER. tHE SYSTEM HAS JUST BEEN INSTALLED BUT WHEN SWITCHING IT ON IT RUNS ITS CYCLE BUT DOES NOT FIRE UP. AFTER 2-3 MINUTES I GET THE BLUE LIGHT FLASH ONCE THEN THE RESET BUTTON FLASHES TWICE 1 SECOND APART. DOE ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS - ITS A BRAND NEW BOILER. MANY THANKS

Why do people do that? Whens the last time you read something in print in capitals?

hi, I have had the boiler installed in my house in france. The fitter has asked me to find out as he is in france and does not have any internet access!

thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi, There does seem to be plenty of gas. The regulator delivers 290kg per hour of gas which is more than the maunal for the boiler states. any other ideas? thanks

I didn't think you could install that boiler in France?

Has the 'fitter' checked the inlet gas pressure at the gas valve?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back