Getting vertical and horizontal downpipes joined

Sponsored Links
Im not sure such a bend is made at that angle for rainwater. Although probably not the most aesthetically pleasing option, you could use a 112.5 deg junction, put a 112.5 deg bend into the branch to return to the vertical plane, then use a 92.5 deg bend to pick up your horizontal connection.

No. You just need to put an offset (facing up) into the 'Y' part which will then give you a parallel vertical. Then you need a 92deg which goes into the offset and so gives you your horizontal.

:)

Sponsored Links
Phone call (hopefully!)=work. Rather hoping I get a call like that before the end of the day!....

Just done a quick Google, I usually use Polypipe stuff, I know they dont do a 90ish junction, Marley do a 20deg bend but dont think that'll help. Think our suggested solution is the only answer really.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hib
you can get any upvc gutter fitting made to suit cheaply ish....

need a number? email me

• Thanks
Reactions: Hib

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back