help ID roof tile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently had a boiler flue pipe removed and have not yet been able to source replacement roof tiles, local builders merchants have none.

The tiles have "B.C.C" and a shield on the underside as can be seen from the images

Houses were built by "Frasher Homes" in Co Down Northern Ireland.

Sponsored Links
Well it looks like a double roman to me, a lot of companies do there version of a similar profile you may be as well finding something similar and then trimming it with the grinder. but one of the other lads maybe able to put you on to a perfect match good luck.

Sponsored Links
Hi I wonder if anyone could source these tiles with the marking "BCC Ltd" with a crest again please or tell me where to look for them ?

Hi I wonder if anyone could source these tiles with the marking "BCC Ltd" with a crest again please or tell me where to look for them ?

Only advice I can offer is to give the number in the link a call, see if he's got enough for your needs. let us know how you get on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back