roof paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone suggest a a good paint or something like paint that i can put on a flat roof ive been told that acrypol+ is good just wonderd if you guys can suggest any others
thanks
Bill
also what part does the gravel on the roof play, can i removeit as i have found loads of moss or something growing on the roof and am in the process of removing it and some of the gravel is coming with it.

Sponsored Links
The chippings on the roof protect it from sunlight. The moss is doing no harm at all. You have done more harm walking over it. Roof paint for felt is Solaflect, and it needs to be applied to a perfectly clean surface.

Sponsored Links
Well then Acrypol is as good as it gets, but its not like paint, more like a stringy blamange, and a tin wont go far if you are thinking of "painting" the roof.

Make sure the felt is clean and debris-free before applying

If you have a leak, and the felt is old, then its nearing it's life end so no need to worry about putting the chippings back. Other wise chippings and moss can be left

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back