Memory card

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I'm having trouble with the XD memory card on my Olympus C-450 Zoom digital camera. When I have taken photos I can view them on the camera display but they do not show up on the computer when I put the card in a reader. The file found by the card reader contains 62 photos whereas the camera viewer only finds 35 which are mostly not included in the 62. I can't even buy new cards for the camera because they have changed the spec. for XD and my camera only recognises the old type. Should I just give up and buy a new camera?

Sponsored Links
Is removing the card and plugging it into your PC via a card reader your only option? Cant you keep the card in your camera and plug the camera in to your PC?

What are the files that do show when you insert the card into your PC? are they images *.jpg are do they have a different file extension?

You may also find that if some of the pictures show on the camera but not on the card then the camera may have saved the images to its internal memory, if it has some

Seems you are seeing the onboard memory in the camera, this is not recorded on the memory card, only way to transfer is via the usb lead which will have come with the camera.All types of memory card are still available, try ebay.
Not sure is thats what your question refers to as it's a bit garbled.

Sponsored Links
Back