water coming from underground to my tank..need help????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys my problem is somewhat confusing...................so listen my factory is at ground level but for furnace we made a 10 fit tank below ground level (10 fit is its deep ness) but the tank does not have any construction made at its sides.......that is it is only made by workers . the tank dimensions are(15 x 12 x 10) fit

so the problem is when in rainy season the water comes from sides of tank & also from base ............ I want to stop the water coming from all sides ........... tell me the solution plzzzzzzzzz it s urgent need help

Sponsored Links
Hi. With out more information with regard to construction of base and walls it it difficult to answer. What ever method you use to cure your problem be aware that if the water table rises it is possible that the cistern will pop out the ground (like a boat when the tide comes in.) Good Luck

Sponsored Links
Build it properly, not just a hole in the ground.

Use proper construction methods & workers that know what they are doing.

Make a floor, waterproof it.

Make the sides, waterproof them.

Make a top, waterproof it.

Ensure you have flood prevention thats waterproof.

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back