pennine russell tudor black tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Having my loft converted - existing tiles seem to be russell pennine tudor black.
The builder seems to be having trouble getting the tiles from usual supplier
The cemex website suggests they are not a stocked item but are therefore effectively special order.

Does anyone know anywhere where some can be bought from ?
Does anyone happen to have any spare left over from a previous job ?

The builder is unsure as to how many he needs until he has put the existing back on, but I would suggest not so many ( less than 200 ?) and he certainly doesn't want to pay a big minimum order excess , but obviously I want matching tiles

All help gratefully accepted

Many thanks
Graham (based Bury nr Manchester)

Sponsored Links
Yup, non stock colour indeed. Might be worth getting in touch with the Cemex rep for your area to see if they know of any local stocks available.

we can't even get hold of any Marley anglia plus tiles, due to the slow down in building site work having a knock-on effect with the big roof tile companies. :rolleyes:

had to use mendips instead.

ho hum.

Sponsored Links
Oh they've found an excuse have they, they've never had one about Ludlow Plusses or Bold Rolls and the fact that they can't produce them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back