ceiling materials

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a small toilet under the stairs. Currently artexed, and its in really bad shape. I want to remove it and replace it with something better.... but, well, what options are there other than artex? (I've lived a very sheltered life). Can't afford to have anything too thick as head height is a premium. It also needs to be wipe down proof.

Cheers :)

Sponsored Links
Seen a product being pushed on the TV that apparently covers artex and makes a smooth surface, looks great on the TV, however I've a feeling it could look worse than before you started.

Couldnt you not remove the old ceiling and replace it with a peice of plasterboard?

oh, I plan to rip it down. Don't worry. I'm just curious what I can do once its down. are there any plastic, non-crappy looking ceiling coverings out there that don't cost much.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back