Valliant turbomax boiler f.62?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Valliant turbomax boiler keeps displaying a fault code of F.62? I have read through the manuals but cannot find what this error code means. I had the boiler installed about 8 years ago. This problem has been going on for approx a week. I keep resetting the boiler. It will work again for anything up to a day but then goes back to this fault code. Will I need to call out an engineer or can I fix it myself?

Sponsored Links
F.60 to F.67 Irreversible electronic system malfunction Electronic system defective

whatever that means :confused: pcb maybe

from ecotec manual : F.62 Gas valve shutoff delay Gas valve leaking, electronics defective

might not be relevant but vaillant tend to stick to the same fault codes. Wait for DM to turn up, he'll know

new pcb reqd, call vaillant for a fixed price repair would be cheapest option

01773 828100

Sponsored Links
F62 an f67 are both classed as ireversable electronic fault strangely the earlier turbomax was very susceptible to this and was caused by voltage creeping up over 250/260v on the mains usually in villages where the power sometimes peaks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back