Polycell secondary glazing.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm aware that Polycell no longer do the secondary glazing.My Mum has several sets in her home which were fitted some 20 years ago,unfotunately the ratchet catches on some of them have broken.Does anyone know if these catches can still be sourced or is it likely that they will no longer be available for replacements?Any advice on the matter warmly welcomed.

Sponsored Links
Sorry,Masona,I have no piccies and my old Mar lives in Scotland with no internet access.All I know about the catches is that they are white UPVC,spring loaded and roughly about 1/4 inch square,sorry I can't offer much more than that.Thanks for your response.

Sponsored Links
from the polycell web site

Where can I buy Polycell Secondary Double Glazing Kits?

Unfortunately Polycell no longer distribute this product, but some stock is still available through Linkline You can contact them direct on 01420 520 745.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back