vauxhall Astra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
The boot on my vauxhall astra will not open. When using the electronic key to open all the doors, each one, front and back operate but the boot will still not open when you lift the handle. Can anyone help before i have to put the car into a garage. I can't find a release handle if it actually exists.

Sponsored Links
try using the key,on some cars if you turn the lock on the rear hatch it stops the hatch from opening using the remote fob.

hi,
i'd crawl into my boot and take the panel off the inside of the boot and that should let you in at the lock mechanism from the inside to flip the lock open yourself. I've done this on lots of cars, can't guarntee will be ok for your astra..

[hi rock on your lock wich way is the slot for the key facing it should be acrose for central locking to open

Sponsored Links
Astra H?? Post 2004?? If so then tilt rear seats forward and gain access to boot, in the center of the boot pannle there is a round gromit, remove this gromit and with a large flat head screw driver insert into the hole :eek: and turn :p boot should pop open!

Back