Olive Pulling Tool

RHS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thinking of getting a olive pulling tool, what are the thoughts on them......good or bad

Sponsored Links
got me out of trouble a few times.
pate08.gif

Sponsored Links
Thinking of getting a olive pulling tool, what are the thoughts on them......good or bad

They work well....unless the fitting has been over tightened so much that the copper pipe has been crushed in - then cutting them away is the only option. Chers John

I don't like the olive pulling tools. I prefer the monument olive cutters.

£20 :eek: Are they Prada olive pullers? I think they are no more than about £7 in Toolstation!

Don't know when they where £7 in toolstation just looked and they are £22 + PP, cheapest place I have found them is amaon and there £15 pp inc

Got one. Glad I bought it because I have used it twice in the past 5 years!

Mine is shiney and new, albeit being 4yrs old, but on the plus side, that more weight in my tool box does mean that I don't have to go to the gym on a regular basis ;)

I got my olive pulling tool, my boiler transporter, floor board lifter and general all round labour saving device by placing an ad in my local paper.

He`s been with me now for 6 months.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back