EPDM Roofing Prices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,i would be very interested to hear from both contractors and customers what they are charging and paying per square metre for domestic EPDM roofs. We are getting increasing numbers of calls requesting quotes for this work and in these economic times feel we may be losing out on a valuable income stream! cheers mac

Sponsored Links
Hi

I paid £619.60 for a DIY kit for my roof.

43.5sqm of membrane
Edge trim for two sides
Gutter trim for back end
Detail kit for two corners
Adhesive

Dave

in these economic times feel we may be losing out on a valuable income stream! cheers mac

Yes you are losing out.

It is easier, cheaper, takes less time, you need less equipment than traditional bitumen products, there is no hot work so your insurance should be less, and you should get no call backs.

You may need to get the Firestone (or other manufacturer) training if you want their warranty and acceptability for building control.

Liquid Rubber gb..... simple, no joints, no hot gun, no off cuts (wastage), no problems with vents or skylight, faster, cleaner, better, no flames no insurance issues, no hassle. search it.

;)

Sponsored Links
What is liquid rubber like in the long term - it's still relatively new and unproven isn't it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back