Worcester Heatslave 20/25 Oil combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone please help. I have a Worcester Heatslave 20/25 Oil combi boiler. When I select the DHW only, the central heating comes on as well!! . i think it could be the diverter vaule that is at fault .could anyone confrim for me plus were would the best place to get a honeywell diverter vaule vc4613-30 from

cheers

Sponsored Links
That sounds likely.

Its possible/probably that the diverter valve is specially configured for your boiler.

In that case Parts Center would be a good supplier to try first.

It may have just jammed and you could try to check that first.

Tony

thank you for your reply would i have to change electric valve or just the body??the electric valve seems to work ok as you can see the plugger going up and down .how would i test if it is jammed ??

cheers

change the whole assy.

as tony says, valve is special to your boiler. got a socket on the wires etc, to plug onto pcb .

Sponsored Links
I think that there may be a repair kit with a capsule to replace the moving parts inside the body. Others can confirm.

Even if there is then it is often not such an easy DIY job to replace it as it requires cleaning and lubricating.

Tony

Even if there is then it is often not such an easy DIY job to replace it as it requires cleaning and lubricating.

And no professional would do it for the same reason AND because of the continuing liability for the repair.

thank you all for your replys .would anyone no were i could get a parts list for one of these boilers

cheers

well went to plumbing centre today and i didn't need to get full valve just a cartridge took 20 mins to fix and £34.00 not bad

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back