Fasicas:replacement costs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas on costs for getting uPVC fascia boards fitted? Yorks/Lincs area.

* Detached bungalow, a 10m x 8m box
* Remove old fascias & soffits (going rotten)
* Supply and fit new fascias & soffits
* Supply and fit new guttering & downpipes

Is 1500 quid excessive? This is by a reputable roofer, who has been recommended by my next door neighbour. He did my neighbour's fascias about 5 years ago and it looks a professional job. So there will be no worries about cowboy work.

Thanks
Mike

Sponsored Links
sounds a fair price to me. get another couple of quotes for comparison.

We would charge around 1900 for that in the Birmingham area. Seems decent as long as they are really going to remove all of the timber and not 'cut out the rotten bits'

It may be worth asking what make of plastic they will be using. The non-branded stuff can go a tad yellow after a few hot summers.

:)

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I would expect him to use the same uPVC as hed did for my neighbors house.
I suppose the big variable in this job is how much work the ridge tiles need. Is it common to reseat the loose ones, or should I ask (and pay for) all of them to be done.

Mike

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back