Kitchen restoration is magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
THIS FORUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT TRADE TALK SO I HOPE THESE COMMENTS DO NOT GET DELETED AGAIN,I THOUGHT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT THE TRUTH BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT MENTION ANY NAMES BUT THE FIRM WILL KNOW WHO THEY ARE AS NOT MANY FIRMS RIP OF 81yr OLD PENSIONERS AND SLEEP AT NIGHT,BUT MR P THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY SO WE SHALL WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY.WHY NOT GIVE ME A RING MR P :eek: BUT I FORGOT YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS DO YOU AT LEAST HONESTLY.BUT ALL SHALL BE REVEALED SLANDER IS ONLY SLANDER WHEN LIES ARE TOLD SO MY SOLICITOR SAYS,OR PERHAPS SHE IS A LIAR ALSO. :mad:

Sponsored Links
And by the way a lot of people that do DIY fit kitchens of their own or have kitchens fitted and do other work themselves after fitting don't you think it is better to be warned in advance about the rogues out there.Maybe there should be a Forum on here naming and shaming these parasites.And I do not need telling were the CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS :!:

Sponsored Links
mod 11 said:
For heavens sake turn off your Caps Lock. If you don't already know, it is the button at the left hand side of your keyboard marked "Caps lock"
:LOL: :LOL:

tiger22007 said:
And I do not need telling were the CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS
:LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back