Tools for Pebbledashing

Hey roughcaster. A 'collage' is a series of cut out pieces all joined together - just like Nicks pebbledashing. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hey roughcaster. A 'collage' is a series of cut out pieces all joined together - just like Nicks pebbledashing. :LOL:

Right, come on guys, this sounds like a conspiracy now! Roughcaster, I know qualifications are just a piece of paper; some of the best tradesmen I have ever met, have nothing but reputation... apparently you are beyond reproach, and for my comments I sincerely apologise, but you did start the character assassination first.

My nemesis is a guy called John Chadwick... he is the only guy I have ever met that has given me a run for my money. He was trained by my Father also. Fortunately, he is getting old, and hopefully retiring soon.

Check this out, my uncle Jim is 76 and still pebble-dashing; he refuses to use proper scaffold, and relies on solly on towers. I think he needs a drug test. His wife (Auntie Claire) died a few weeks ago, I hadn't got a clue, and rang him up to ask him if 3:1 sand/white cement ratio is possible for a deeper white background... you can guess the response!

Before you correct my spelling again, I must warn you that I am fairly ****ed and can't sleep. £220,000 mortgage and no work, does this to a man. :oops:

Thanks Nick,
Tit for tat,,,, you got up my back with your comments about plasterers, i got up yours with my response. I apologise to you too. We'll call it quits. ;) Everyone is proud of what they do, and what they have done. I,, unlike you, served only a humble apprenticeship :cry: with a small building firm, JR. Basford and Sons, in Hampshire. That was way back in the 60's. Plasterering then covered many different subjects as i said in an earlier reply. There is a lot of banter on here, which, from time to time can get a bit heated,,, but hey, none of it is personal, and we're all big enough to take a step back and apologise if we think we've gone a bit too far. Apologies again. Good luck to ya.

Roughcaster.

So you declined to offer up the images from your work after declaring yourself a genius.
Roughcaster says there were glaring piecings, you say it is a errrr photographic glitch.
So lets see the original photo Iwill tell you in an instant if you are what you claim to be or as I suspect all p**s and wind.

Sponsored Links
So you declined to offer up the images from your work after declaring yourself a genius.
Roughcaster says there were glaring piecings, you say it is a errrr photographic glitch.
So lets see the original photo Iwill tell you in an instant if you are what you claim to be or as I suspect all p**s and wind.

Ruddy heck! The legend returns, how are you legs'? How is your spreading arm?

Has he brought 'Freddie' with him?

Hello Gentlemen, nice to see some familiar names :D
Still doing a bit noseall, though have diversified a little of late...fingers in a few different pies and all that. Hows ya good self these days ?
This place needs livening up........ No one ever apologised way back when ! very cissy like behaviour, heavily frowned upon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back