electrical training - not sure if this the correct section!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, not sure if this is in the right section.

I completed the c&g 236 part 1 a good few years ago now, under the 16th edition.

I am hoping to complete my training while keeping the full time job I have now (nothing to do with electrics).

I did hear that you can now train in an open university style from home. Does anyone know if it's possible?

Also, as I completed the part one under the 16th, can I just get a refresher on the 17th or do I need to start again?

If anyone has any ideas / suggestions it would be appreciated!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
you will probably have to start again from 2330 Level2 on completion of 2330 Level 3 you can do the 17th Ed Update course to obtain your 2382, from there you can go on to do 2391 NVQ3 etc. I suggest going down the 2330 route over the 5 day fast track courses. Your local college will be able to inform your further.

17th will be a 10 week course, 3 hours a week on a night..

or you can do a 3 day course of full days..

I sugest the 10 week course so that it has time to sink in and you can come on here for more help..

Sponsored Links
17th will be a 10 week course, 3 hours a week on a night..

or you can do a 3 day course of full days..

I sugest the 10 week course so that it has time to sink in and you can come on here for more help..

Depends how fast he needs 17th ed he can do 2330 and then the update or the 10 week if he needs it asap.

Back