where can I get personalise invoice books for my plumbing bu

A

angelf

Anyone any idea where I can get personalised invoice pads (with 3 copies of invoices made out) and at an affordable price please. Dont seem to find anywhere that can help

Sponsored Links
I used to print them out on my PC using Word and then use good old fashioned carbon paper to make copies required for my records.

Only forgot the carbon paper occasionally!

I do mine on Excel. I have to type in time, hourly rate, materials and it works out VAT and totals itself. Print 2 copies, 1 in colour for customer, other in black and white for my own records.

The only problem with it done this way is having to send invoice after job done in post.

If you look at the Excel there are some wizards for setting up invoices... pretty good if you ask me.

Sponsored Links
I seem to remember Carradon Gas Services used to get them done at a reasonable price from his local printers.

ARGI were going to get all the details and put them up for members but I have not seen them.

Tony

long long ago I had mine done by a small local printer. I went for one-time-carbon interleaved, as it doesn't fade like NCR paper.

You use a hard board under the set you are writing on.

Not everyone knows that you can use a rubber to remove stuff that was a carbon-paper impression.

Back