Anyone guarantee their work...?

Surely it goes without saying that a guarantee is offered on installation along with manufacturers warranty on parts supplied by me.

Generally on those rare occasions when I have gone back, the customer will get a little sweetener too, like fixing a bit of botch it and scarpers work.

Sponsored Links
I guarantee my work for nominally a year. On top of that I will go back any time if there's a problem and if it was down to me I will fix it no charge. (Doesn't happen very often).

If I supply the parts I handle any failure replacements with the manufacturer/supplier within their warranty period but the labour is charged for. I do this so that I can keep the receipts away from customer inspection ;) .

Does you no good to shortchange folk.

any electrician doing domestic work must offer warranty through their 'part-p ' scheme provider, its law!
lucky us! wish I was a chippie, spread, brickie, tosher, etc.
but they will get got in the end, 'Trustmark' needs to earn more for 'Gordon' to waste on 'sick birds' (Ill eagles)

As a Trustmark member, we give a 10 year guarantee and also have to pay for an Insurance backed Guarantee for £29 for each and every customer.

Amazing how all those 29 quids add up :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back