New Combi Drill 18v ( Good Deal )

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well had my Ryibi one+ combi for nearly two years and its taken a fair beating but the batterys are starting to take wear and not lasting much more that 10/15 min, So iv been looking at a new one, The Bosch GSB 18VE2-LCP 18V Li-Ion Combi Drill has had my eye for a wile but always been a little expensive but iv just spotted on a well known site theres a big sale with it, Also includes 3 batterys, Does anyone have this dril and do you rate it ? Thanks

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/51221...SB-18VE2-LCP-18V-Li-Ion-Combi-Drill?ts=44426#

Sponsored Links
You wont go far wrong with that drill and its a very good price. The reason its cheap is because it comes with 1.3Ah batteries. Not really a problem though as you get 3 and the charge cylces are not that long either.

what differance would the 1.3ah make, is it life in the battery ? Power ? or charge time ?

what differance would the 1.3ah make, is it life in the battery ? Power ? or charge time ?

amp hours is the fuel tank so 1.3ah is a small fuel tank and 2ah is medium and 3ah is a massive fuel tank

the charge time is usualy quoted for the middle at off the range off batteries in this case 2ah

Sponsored Links
i never go for drills witha rating lower than 2ah batterys myself.mine are 2.6ah at the mo

as are mine chukka,but as it comes with 3 batterys,as said its a good deal.
my only concern would be if its constantly being used and charged,how long will the batteries last,compared to investing in a drill with bigger batteries?

B&Q have a green 18V li-ion Bosch £159 down to £99 (I bought one at this a few days ago) and today saw in paper down to £79 for just a coupla more days. Damn... wish I'd have waited a couple more days ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back