Flat roof chippings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a small (6msq) single storey flat roof extension that was built in 1977 and re-roofed in 1994. The flat roof has no chippings, which was something the surveyor commented on when I bought the house. I've bought some Cromar cold gritting adhesive, but my problem is trying to find chippings in a small enough quantity and if fact finding some key words to describe "flat roof chippings" in search engines or even builder merchants. If someone can give me a trade name + spec and/or the name of a merchants in SE London that sells 20kg bags, I'd be really grateful.

Having read through a few forum posts, I see there is also the issue of whether I actually need chippings or not these days but against a 1994 spec flat roof, I dunno.

Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Skyline Roofing have a depot in Lewisham and they will stock them

They are just called chippings and are in bags of approx 25-40 kg

Skyline Roofing have a depot in Lewisham and they will stock them

They are just called chippings and are in bags of approx 25-40 kg

Nice one cheers!

Edit: Just went up there. 3mm granite or 6mm limestone and nice to see a place like that. Thought they'd all died out. Thanks again, you've solved my problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back