Best trade white emulsion?

Sponsored Links
My buisness depends on good quality paint , Ive tried them all over the years & always prefer to use Crown Trade White or Brolac , followed closely by Dulux. Get along to Brewers...
Wickes is crap IMO no matter what some maytell you ...I worked for a customer 3 weeks ago whos husband bought in some Wickes milk ..sorry, white 'emulsion' , and I was forced to use it , it was thick but had zero opacity ...'orrible.... :evil:

Thanks LJW61.

I recently used some Wickes 'for neew plaster' on some walls with the lower half re-plastered, the rest was a light colour .. it went on well but took 3-4 coats.

Just found a Brewers close by ... I'll get some Crown Trade ..

Gliddens Contract matt (made by Dulux) wins hands down and only £13 for 10L.
Its available at at Dulux decorators centre.

Sponsored Links
I recently used some Wickes 'for neew plaster' on some walls with the lower half re-plastered, the rest was a light colour .. it went on well but took 3-4 coats.
Your MUST thin 25-30% 2/3 coats to prime new plaster anyway or your paint won't stick very well & could well fall off before too long; use the cheap stuff for that & then get you main decor paint on over the top. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back