Plumbfix but not in to accept delivery

G

Goldspoon

I use Plumbfix quite a bit now... problem is they deliver and I'm out at work? Has anybody solved this problem?

My local self storage place will take it and sign for it for £15 a week (i.e. I rent a small 20ft square unit and they put it in there). Might end up going for this.

I suppose I could find a shop that is always open and pay them £10 a week?

Any other ideas?

Sponsored Links
The local self storage we use aren't that fussed about charging an xx amount per week for this - they accept, sign, get the forklift truck out and put it in our storage unit. Now that's service ;)

Plumbfix will deliver to a site you are working at

I understand that. But if you are at house A at 10am and House B at 2pm and House C at 4pm and they cannot tell you what time they are delivering then it is not a possible transaction.

Sponsored Links
Although not official the guy who has delivered to me in the past will phone me as he gets into town and ask where i want it dropping to . Its better than him struggling by himself with a big heavy boiler.

leave a signed authority to leave in a certain place. I do it with bes/plumbfix/etc never had any problems

so there's a business idea then.. or at least a franchise idea....

work from home and take delivery of goods for local tradesmen who can then pick it up on the way home..

so there's a business idea then.. or at least a franchise idea....

work from home and take delivery of goods for local tradesmen who can then pick it up on the way home..
sound like a plan how much do you recon you could charge

Sponsored Links
Back